Subject: [Leica] Where I live
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:23:12 -0700

Perhaps a bit late, but all were taken the first week of the month.  Adam
was going to post them for me as my school server was inaccessable, but he
has been very busy.  The school server came back to life at the end of last
week, so, here they are for your critique and comments.

http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/yakima/

I'm only a crude web page designer.  Nothing fancy.  I'd appreciate
comments, escpecially on the B&W shots.  I can not seem to scan them well or
get them to look good.  Some of them look promising, but I'll have to wait
until I can get in a wet darkroom to do a good job as my Photoshop skills
are obviously lacking.

Enjoy

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159