Subject: Re: [Leica] Problem with my Summicron
From: Colin <noctilux@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:19:48 -0400

Jason,

Is this "play" along the axis of the normal motion, or perpendicular to
it?

I had some "play" of the latter sort in the same lens - a 35/cron Asph.,
back in the Spring.  It progressed worse.  I brought it to Leica USA and
they fixed it on the spot. Now the shiny metal lens mount in the back is
loose. :/

regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com