Subject: Re: [Leica] Wall Street Camera Closed
From: Colin <noctilux@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:18:20 -0400

I do mourn the loss of another fine establishment; I hope the trend
stops here.

But it was Hippocrates, in the first of his Aphorisms on the art of
healing, who said:

"Life is short, the art long; opportunity fleeting, experiment
treacherous, and judgment difficult."

I also just got back from three weeks in Greece, so I boned up on this
stuff. :)  For those of you who've been wondering where my PAWs were,
well, I'm still scanning.  Soon! :)

regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com