Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:19:21 -0400

A year ago I had a problem with the covering on my older M6 beginning to
separate from the body.  While I was In Toronto, I had Jerry Smith look at
it, with the idea that he would replace the cover.  But he showed me a
sample of the new covering material, and it didn't really look like the
original, it looked really tacky.  So we decided that he would repair (and
keep) the original.  It's been fine ever since.

dan c.