Subject: RE: [Leica] LUGfest DC daytrip is ON for Sat., October 12th
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:13:43 -0400

Brad...

Yes, the Garber facility will be closed to the public forever on 4/1/2003 [I
know the date looks suspicious, but that's the date they're using when
posting info for all to read]; some details can be found in the first
paragraph here:
http://www.nasm.si.edu/nasm/garber/Garber.html

Lots more info about the closure and the move of the artifacts can be found
here:
http://www.nasm.si.edu/nasm/ext/bts/bts_big_move.htm

Sign up for the trip while you can; I have 9 confirmed and 4 tentatives.
Max count for the guided tour I believe is 20.

Regards,

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler