Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo education
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:06:27 -0700

I spent Friday afternoon cleaning out the cobwebs inside the student's
darkroom. I did get a chance to peak inside a couple of binders left
over from the last semester. It was enough to make one weep,
under-exposed and under-developed negs, and prints that looked like grey
oatmeal. With passing grades no less.
This coming Tuesday is the big day where I'll see where this crew
stands.
Considering it's costing them around $25,000 a semester I hope they have
the attitude to make it count. From my experience with parochial
education, we always thought that if we paid the tuition we also passed
the class. I wonder if these kids will think the same?
Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Photo education)