Subject: RE: [Leica] POW - New Images from Canadian Tennis Open
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 04:22:01 -0400

Hi Nathan,

The "staged model shot" look is what appeals to me in the Hantuchova
picture.  It is so unreal, given the intense competition in an international
event,  amidst an audience of thousands, under the 90F/35C degree
heat.  This is the pause right before the big wack of the serve.  She seems
almost at rest.  This is in complete contrast with the alternate, which is
right after the impact of the serve.

In any case, thank you for the feedback;  I am most appreciative.

- - Phong