Subject: Re: [Leica] photographing transvestites
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:12:12 +0200

Not only that, but some narrow-minded people will find the subject matter
offensive, revolting etc. and will react accordingly. In a recent issue of the
Univ. of Florida alumni magazine there was a two-page spread of an alumna who is
nationally known gay rights activist. In the following issue there is a whole
page of letters to the editor denouncing the magazine for "undermining family
values", "besmirching the image of the university" etc. etc.

Nathan