Subject: [Leica] One man's meat is another's poison
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:07:21 -0400

I've never even thought of, or considered the advance stroke on my SL or
R8.  Doesn't bother me... never did.  When I'm shooting, it's not even
something that I'm aware of.

But, it always bothers me that I HAVE to stroke the advance twice twice
on my Minox 35.  I've missed shots because of it.

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com