Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo education
From: Mike Durling <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:30:25 -0400

I always thought if I was in the same situation I would encourage
everyone to get an inexpensive, full-manual camera like a Seagull TLR.
I might have everyone shoot one roll a week and really have them learn
the craft and develop their eye.  I have to credit Mike Johnston,
because the idea came from one of his columns in Photo Techniques.

Of course with your experience you should have no trouble coming up with
lecture material.  Just get them started asking questions.

Mike D