Subject: [Leica] Jobo Processor
From: "Tom Lianza" <tlianza@sequelimaging.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:47:40 -0400

Hi,

Regarding your Voigtlander 12 mm, the light fall of is enormous in that
lens.  If you look closely, the edges will be a lot thinner than the central
part of the image  The edge fall off is on the order of a stop.  If you are
shooting black and white, meter with an incident meter, over expose by a
stop and a 1/2 (divide the iso by 2.8) .  When you print, dodge the central
portion of the image for about 1/2 the exposure cycle.  That exercise should
keep you warmer this winter....

And by the way, as someone who has lived in new Hampshire for over 25 years,
I have to say that I have never found snow "revoltingly photogenic", I find
it just revolting....I don't care too much for warm sand either, but there
is generally something quite photogenic, laying on it.....

Take care,

Tom Lianza
Technical Director
Sequel Imaging Inc.