Subject: Re: [Leica] voigtlander 21mm
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:15:46 -0400

Well, I would follow the one that gives the sharpest image.  You know, put a
roll of color neg through the camera wide open at primarily near focus but
some at infinity.  Shoot four or five using the rangefinder, then four or
five using the focusing scale at close then far.  Process the film and see
which ones are sharpest.

Of course, if the lens is returnable, then I would return it for one that is
built properly as a 21 you will scale focus fairly frequently.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com

Message from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] A few more pictures...)
Message from "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph> ([Leica] voigtlander 21mm)