Subject: Re: [Leica] ......leica R angle finder.....
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:36:48 -0700

There are three different versions.
14186 was for the R4 and slips on to the hotshoe.
14326 was for any R and slips on to the eyepiece mount
14300 was for any R, slips on to the eyepiece mount and has a 1x and 2x
option.  This is the one that I have and highly recommend.  I think it is
made by Minolta, and mine is stamped Japan.

Prices - I bought mine used, but in mint shape for $150 from Don Chatterton.
I had hunted for about 4 months comparing and pricing when I saw this one
advertised.  It is a great gadget to have, and the 2x feature comes in very
handy.

As far as new, Tamarkin has a new one for $339.  They have a used 14326 for
$125, but I would hold out for the 14300.

Aram