Subject: Re: [Leica] 'Leica Hands" inspired photos
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:36:57 -0700

>From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>wrote:
> in my opinion, your lighting needs to be a little more dramatic.  the
> idea is very good, and your photoshop manipulation is intriguing, but
> the lighting is just flat, non-dramatic, almost like product
> illustration photography.
>
> best of luck.  i look forward to seeing how your project proceeds.

Thanks Brad, You nailed it! These first shots were done at the end of
one of my 'Headshot' sessions. I was looking for a free hand model.

For a product illustration shot these would be a good start but yes I
may try some more dramatic lighting. For these I used the differences in
color to draw the accent on the hands and camera. This was the
establishing shot, I'll be moving in and doing some different angles
next session.

Thanks for the input everyone! -Andrew