Subject: Re: [Leica] 'Leica Hands" inspired photos
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:58:36 -0500

Andew,
    I haven't looked at the Leica campaign, but I like this idea of working
with color and black and white in the same photo.  I just took a picture of
wife and daughter's hands on the piano on which I might try some PS
manipulations, inspired by your idea here. I felt similarly when look at
Rob Heyman's (I think they were his) b+w photos which had been colored in
photoshop.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net