Subject: RE: [Leica] Banner headline 'Wetzlar Gives Birth to Medium FormatCamera'
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:07:25 +0100

Simon

Yes I do, and in certain quarters it seems to carry more kudos than any of
the other leters that I am entitled to (LBIPP, LMPA). I know, and so do you,
that it means very little and I never applied for it for many years but they
gave me a one-man show at Bath and I felt I ought to have some kind of
qualification with them. I nearly withdrew my panel at the last moment
because of their bloody stupid rules, but I went ahead. Now I do a fair bit
in the US (lectures etc.) and they love the fact that I am a member of the
ROYAL Photographic Society so I have left it there.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com