Subject: [Leica] Friday: For Sale
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:21:20 -0400

I am offering the following items for sale:

M6 Classic "Panda"  Silver body with black knobs.
Excellent condition, works perfectly.  Meter is dead on.
I've had it checked at various Leica Day events and everything has always
been spot on.  Includes strap and display box (no outer cardboard box).
$1250.

M6 Classic black.  Excellent condition small signs of use, nothing ugly.
Mechanics and meter are fine.  Was CLA'd by Sherry Krauter a few months ago
and had a new frameline spring installed.  A friend of mine bought this
camera new in 1997.      $1150.

M6 TTL .58 black.  A few minor rub marks from use.
Everything works properly.  Strap, boxes, IB etc included.
$1395.

Leica 50mm Elmar, black, collapsible.  Current model.  Mint-
Leather case, box.  $495.

Leica Noctilux. Late model of the previous version.  Has the removeable
rigid lens shade.  Great lens.  Has served me well for theater photography
but I have other things I need more.  Optics perfect, very small signs of
use on the body.  Leather zipper case and outer box.   $1695.

Hasselblad 110mmf/2 lens for the F cameras.  Recently overhauled by an
authorized Hasselblad repair center for CLA and to correct a little slack in
the focusing helicoid.
Glass is excellent.    $2495.

Leica R7.  Exc+ condition.  Has acquired a pleasant patina from faithful
service but nothing ugly.  All functions working properly.  Nice camera.
Box, case and strap included.   $850.

All items 10 day MBG.  I'll pay for Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the
US.

Contact me off list:  mlgardner99@earthlink.net

Mike Gardner
Ashford, Connecticut