Subject: Re: [Leica] Am I really doing this
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:21:56 -0600

bdcolen wrote in part:

>So I'm sitting in my cubical in the Manhattan PR office, trying to kill
>time until I take the 9 p.m. Staten Island Ferry inorder to meet a man
>named "Chubby" in the McDonalds at the Staten Island terminal.
>
>What I haven't figured out yet, is how to focus and shoot in my sleep -
>and whether there really will be a guy named Chubby meeting me at the
>McDonalds at the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.

Well B.D. the worst possible way to find out is to go up to every BIG
GUY scarfing down a double Big Mac at Rotten Ronny's and ask them if
they're "Chubby".

We'll understand if your postings to the list decrease markedly after
tomorrow....

Good Luck,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Am I really doing this)