Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - heninger - week 32
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:30:07 -0500

Wade,
    Thanks for the reply.  Off what part of the trees did you take your
reading?  I actually like the fact that the trees are silhouetted without much
detail in the shadows.  I'm guessing you metered mainly off the top of the
trees, skewing your reading towards the highlights.  Of course, I think that's
what makes the shot so dramatic.
Regards,
Michael