Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - heninger - week 32
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:58:07 -0500

Wade,
    I like the haircut photo's simplicity.  A nice still life.  You used
the right aperture to keep the background objects out of focus and less of
a distraction.
    I LOVE week 31.  I missed it when you first posted it.  Can you
comment on how you metered this scene to achieve this exposure?  What were
the conditions like--very early morning or very late evening, I'm
guessing?  I'm trying to work on more dramatic use of light, and it's
shots just like these that I need to learn from.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net