Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Bouncing baby email question
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:06:00 -0700

John Collier wrote:

> Yes I know that. Spam from other sources is what I was enquiring about.
> So if I bounce a message, do I ruin their day, frost their toes, etc;
> or, do they just snicker and keep them coming?
>
> John Collier
>
> On Tuesday, August 13, 2002, at 10:46 AM, Emilio Perea wrote:
>
> > It might work in some cases, but I wouldn't try it on this mailing list!
> >
> > "Bounce" usually refers to sending mail back to the address in the
> > envelope, which in this list seems to be set to null <>.  Your program
> > might send it to the address in the "Reply-To:" line of the header, in
> > which case it would go to the whole list, annoying everybody.

I see them as Sociopaths. Antisocial Personality Disorder Candidates,
Psychopaths who would slit their own mothers throat for a nickel and
give you 4 cents change! (I made that one up!)
They want any kind of reaction they live to bother people.
Like Telemarketers calling you at dinner time.
The big new thing is people ringing your doorbell about every night and
they are not even afraid of my 100 lb. German Shepard plainly visible
through the glass in the door… The go "Good boy! Bring me your toy!"  I
cant believe that is legal. I call that harassment and invasion of
privacy. A shame there no law against being rude.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com