Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica film cartridges
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:33:30 -0400

I have about 150 of these and use them often.

I have a Watson loader and use it to load both types of Leica
Cassettes. The cassettes fit in fine when I lift the knob nest to the
film counter. Twisting the knob will open/close the cassette.

The older type cassettes (with the black knob) are slightly longer
than the newer (chrome knob) models. Either type will work in your
IIIc but only the newer ones will work in your M3.

Ken Wilcox