Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 30: Costa Blanca, Spain
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:52:52 +0200

Hi Steve,

I guess the cat it is...since you are the fourth person to prefer it.
Actually I like this picture very much myself (otherwise I would not have
posted it). When I put more than a couple of pictures up for any given week,
I try to arrange them in some kind of logical flow, which sometimes means
that the best picture is not necessarily the main picture. This seems to be
what happened with Week 30.

In Alt1 I did indeed use a red filter.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Nathan

Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Nathan
>
> Now it's my turn to say that you picked the wrong shot for your PAW :-)
>
> The one I would have chosen is the cat, maybe the background is a little
> cluttered but I still think that it works ok.
>
> In Alt 1 I assume you were using either an orange or a red filter.
>
> Steve
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_30alt1.jpg
> (M6+24mm Elmarit, Fuji Acros)
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_30alt7.jpg