Subject: [Leica] M7 Pricing
From: "Scott Gregory" <s.gregory1@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:57:14 -0400

Perhaps someone with experience in both Canadian and US purchase of the M7,
would comment on whether or not dealers are discounting from the prices that
I have seen quoted. The US price I have seen is $2350.00 and the Canadian
price I have seen is $3999.00. Would like to know your experience to see if
there is any flexibility in purchasing at all, right now.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Gregory
London, ON.