Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nokton vs. Summilux 50mm
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew:  Thanks, this helps on the Summilux end.  Someone else sent me
links to  some Nokton pics.  I particularly like this one:

http://home.clara.net/bean/photos/gallery/paw2002/week7/index.html

A general link (Nokton shots are week 7, 21, and 28 (both main and
alternate:
http://home.clara.net/bean/photos/gallery/paw2002/index1.html

This site is also interesting becuase this photographer shoots locales
similar to Graham's.  Different photographer, different "angle."

- --Peter