Subject: [Leica] Nokton vs. Summilux 50mm: Pictures?
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 19:52:54 -0700

I've gone through the LUG archives and Erwin's reviews on this
subject.  I'd like to see some pictures--many of the ones referred to in
the archives have been taken down.

Does anyone have pictures shot with the Nokton at f/1.5 and/or f/2 that
they could post?  I'm interested in real-world available light shots taken
wide-open or nearly so.  Pictures you like as well as those that show lousy
bokeh.

And if someone has comparative shots of the same or similar subject taken
with both the Nokton and the 50 Summilux, that would be especially
great.  Something on the order of Rei's comparison of the 35 Asph and
non-Asph Summiluxes.

Thanks!
- --Peter