Subject: Re: [Leica] Where we live
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:47:02 -0500

William,
    You really sell yourself short here. There may not be a traditional
unifying element in this groupd of photos, but I, for one, am grateful you
worked in color here.  There are just gorgeous colors here, and the light is
very nice in a number of these shots.  I also get a nice sense of the variety
of architecture here; there are white picket fences, small play yards, and
cultural institutions on a grand scale.  I feel like I have some sense for
Toronto already.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net