Subject: [Leica] Where we live
From: William Gower <w_gower@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:24:16 -0400

My page for the "where we live" project:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/w_gower/home/wherewelive/wherewelive.html

Caveats and disclaimers:

As a traditional photo-essay, this fails miserably. It's not serious in any
way, shape for form. It's not in a documentary style. I didn't even shoot it
in B+W (certainly it's the first time I've had any desire to work in colour
in eons), and it's "landscape" stuff to boot - no SP for the SP fans on the
list (maybe there's one shot that would qualify as SP).

I will say however, it was a blast to work on. The weather has been
fantastic for the last few days, perfect for walking about...and a great
excuse to get out of the house. And it got me out a lull I'd been wading in
for some time now.

NOTE - optimized for 1024x786 (minimum). The full size images are 400x532 -
my apologies for those on 56k connections.

Comments on list or off appreciated.

William

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Where we live)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Where we live)