Subject: RE: [Leica] Minnesota Book
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:24:25 -0400

I believe the book is Lake Webegon - Richard Olsenius is the photographer
and a great book.  I have a love of prairie photography and this book is
both documentary, landscape and prairie version of street photography.  I
originally thought the book was just going to be some gimmick to co-market
the Prairie Home Companion - yu know some sort of vague coffee table book -
I was delightfully suprised and it now one of my favorites.

ernie