Subject: RE: [Leica] William Gedneys' book
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:21:42 -0400

Gerry - well worth the wait - I just stumbled upon it and thought the
photography was wonderful.  My problem is that I get the oh so enticing
email ads from Photo-Eye and photobook store in Santa Fe, NM and it's very
hard to resist offers from them.  I was able to pay a visit to their store
and that was also hard ( so many books and so little cash)

ernie