Subject: [Leica] ......Galen Rowell dead in plane crash.....
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:15:11 +0800

This is just terrible, terrible news......

we lost a great photographer...... I can still remember I first  heard of
him when I came across his inspiring book called "Mountain Light" at the
local library...... I searched high and low to buy the book here but
could'nt find one in any of the big bookstores..

And to think he was here in Singapore not too long ago giving a lecture on
landscape photgraphy and techniques...

so sad....

peace
TMLee