Subject: Re: [Leica] Eugene Smith's problems
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:06:15 +0200 (MEST)

> Refer also to "Dr Albert Schweitzer Marking Timbers
> During Construction Project, 1954" which was printed
> from more than one negative. The hands and saw at the
> bottom right corner have been superimposed.

I mentioned this earlier ... maybe I'm one of the ones getting blocked by
everyone ...

Anyway, when you look at the picture, you wonder "Why" ... it doesn't even
add to anything.

The "Spanish Wake" ... the eyes on one of the women were more or less
painted on with bleach.

I'm honestly not sure what I think. Besides the hands in the Schweitzer
picture, ... the manipulation works. If it works, don't fix it ...

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: Just won a ribbon and a cash prize!)