Subject: [Leica] RE: Nathan's PAW 30: Costa Blanca, Spain
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:16:06 +0200

<We spent week 30 on holiday in Spain, in a rented house in the town of
<Moraira about midway between Valencia and Alicante. The town (indeed the
<whole coast) is very touristy, and you are more likely to hear German,
<Dutch or English than Spanish when walking down the street. I made it a
<habit to walk around the town early in the morning to try to capture the
<athmosphere while most tourists were still sleeping off the previous
<night's bar and disco visits. First, a couple of landscapes.

Natham

Nice pictures indeed! In this coast lived and painted an oustanding spanish
painter named Joaquin Sorolla that legated us with a lot of splendid paints
"fully of these unique colors of the mediterranean lights" . Excuse me but I
miss these colors.

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] RE: Nathan's PAW 30: Costa Blanca, Spain)