Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: photojournalism
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:55:09 -0700 (PDT)

I had a teacher many years ago that hit it on the
head. "If you have a choice between being an artist
and being something else, be something else...an
artist has no choice"...It is not about it being a
hobby, it is about it being a necessity.

I agree with you B.D., no one that approaches art of
any kind with a passion does it as a "hobby".