Subject: RE: [Leica] Amazing photo treasure trove...
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:58:42 +0200

B.D.,
Thanks. I remember running into the site about a year ago. I had been away
from the "know" when it comes to photography for quite some time. Most of my
reading time was taken up by other things (most of my time period, for that
matter).

Someone else wrote that Gedney was little known outside of certain groups.
It relieves me to hear that. I thought I had totally lost touch ... here was
this fascinating worker that I had never heard of. I've enjoyed that site
and have gone back regularly every since. I don't have the book. I've never
seen it over here. Hopefully it'll turn up. If someone with a copy would
post the ISBN number (tautology there) I'd be happy.

All the best,
Daniel