Subject: Re: [Leica] Eugene Smiths problems at life
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:52:43 +0200

David, tell us something about the Duke curriculum. I applied for the doc
fund a few years back for my lansdowne road/scheduled tribes project
together with an Indian journo friend, but didn't make it (obviously!). Am I
right in thinking that BW is very much favoured over colour as the medium?
What's the practical side like? I'm intrigued - my wife did a degree in
photojournalism but I just snapped until it clicked, so I'd be interested to
know what it's all about.
R.