Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder for 75 summilux and 28 summicron-M
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 06:46:07 -0400 (EDT)

while i prefer the 0.85 for either lens, i do also own and use a 0.72 M6
for both lenses and you can certainly get accurate focus (i advise testing
with these lenses to make sure your rangefinder is in good adjustment).

both lenses debuted well inside in the long era in which the 0.72 was the
highest magnification offered in a new leica.  plus, the 1.25 eyepeice
magnifier pretty much gives the 0.72 the same magnification of the 0.85.

so, what are you waiting for?  go for it! :-)

- -rei

> From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
>
> I'm thinking of buying either a 75mm or a Noctilux (probably both
> eventually) but I wondered just how hard it was to focus them on a .72.  My
> eyesight is pretty good and I don't get many missed focus shots wide open on
> my 50mm Summicron.

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey