Subject: RE: [Leica] Viewfinder for 75 summilux and 28 summicron-M
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:25:45 +0200

Bill

I haven't really used it that much at much above f2, but I'd tend to
think that it's not as sharp as the Summicron at f8 (but a lot sharper
at f1 ;-)

After saying that, if I thought I might need a really fast lens, but was
taking 'normal' shots as well, I'd put the Nocti in the bag without
thinking twice. In fact I've got a trip to Greece in September. At the
moment I'm thinking of taking a 21mm, the Tri-Elmar and the Nocti
together with the M6.

Steve