Subject: Re: [Leica] Relatively New Leica M user....
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:10:41 -0500

Hi,
      I had the same problem with gripping mine.  Got the sling made my Lutz
Konermann and have been very happy since.  Here's the link:
http://www.konermann.net/sling.more.html#users
    I follow Leica manual instructions and grip the camera with my right hand,
and manage the focus and aperture with my left thumb and index finger, rotating
clockwise for vertical shots.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net
P.S. Interesting handle.  Is Red Dawn your nickname because you've watched that
movie from the 80s too many times or because you have red hair and your name is
Dawn?