Subject: [Leica] Epson 2200?
From: Thomas_Mitchell@idx.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:49:40 -0700

I've been waffling on digital vs wet darkrooms for a while now but I've
finally settled on digital.  I'm thinking of purchasing the Epson 2200 but
my local shop doesn't have one yet and doesn't seem to clear on when they
will have one for eval...

Has anyone on the list used this one yet.  I've seen lots of comments on
the 2000 nut none on the 2200.  Also, does anyone know if/when a Cone
inkset will be available since the 2200 takes 7 carts instead of the 6 for
the 2000?

Thanks,

Thomas

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Epson 2200?)