Subject: RE: SV: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:40:45 -0600

Allan,

regarding a united Europe, don't forget that it is stated doctrine of the
current US Administration to prevent (in whatever way) the rise of any other
superpower and protect the dominant role of the US in world affairs.

A strong, united and economically powerful Europe is one of the most
important counterbalances to that. Indeed, it is required.

tim

PS - Ted, don't worry - I'm off on my hols now - sunny vineyard BC and the
mighty Rockies (as opposed to wet BC!)

unsubscribing....