Subject: [Leica] WAS: What hath Kyle wrought...NOW...SEEING!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:37:33 -0700

Steve LeHuray wrote:
> Good morning Ted,
>
> Yes, as far as I am concerned *Content will always be King* Give me ratty
> looking cameras and lenses any day, but o'Lord, let my eye see the
story.<<<

Hi Steve and everyone else;

What Steve says is what sorts out a photograph from just an exposure !!!

>>>but o'Lord, let my eye see the story.<<<

And that folks is what it's all about! "SEEING!" If you don't "SEE" it
doesn't matter a flying squirrel's tail if the lens records 8 million
squigglies per whatever, it's still only going to be an... "Oh hum, another
forgetful exposure!"

Light -- eyes -- action --  and that's what it's all about.

ted