Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:51:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/02 1:36:06 AM, jv@futurafish.com writes:

<<
Sorry but I have to respond to that.

A number of countries in your 'Europe' do not use the Euro (sadly in my
opinion) in which case in what continent do you think the UK, Sweden et
al are in?? We are all Europeans over here regardless of the currency we
use. I don't understand why you have to feel that a continent is
identified by its currency. Maybe it's the inherent capitalist nature of
North America which make some people think like that or maybe is a
simple misunderstanding of a strange land over the ocean... who knows. >>

HEY!

Don't lump all of us North Americans together.  Some of us are actually
educated, non-xenophobic, and ethnically and cultural diverse (and aren't
afraid to say so!).

Kim

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves)