From: Matthew Powell <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 03:07:05 -0500

Anyone have a good graphic design mailing list up their sleeve? I'd like
to lurk and see if I pick up anything.

***

And somewhat related, since I know we have a few here - how important is
the name on your degree in graphic design? If I stay where I'm at, I'll
graduate with less than a couple thousand in loans (thank you,
bartending), but it's basically just an average state school (University
of Texas at Arlington). But we're not exactly known as a fine arts mecca
here in the 'burbs.

I keep debating a transfer, either to UT-Austin or preferably a climate
less inclined to 100+ degree weather, but that would probably raise my
debt load and that makes me wary.