Subject: Re: [Leica] Continuing to catch up--Nathan's PAW 28 and 29
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:33:20 -0700

Nathan Wajsman wrote and showed:
> In week 28 I discovered Luzern, a beautiful town only about 1 hour from
> where I live. I have no idea why I have not gone there before, but
> better late than never. It is very touristy, and there are a lot of
> postcard-perfect shots to be had, so I looked for something different.
> The results are here:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_28.jpg
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_28alt1.jpg<<<<

SNIP    > I walk along the lake with my dog
> twice a day, and in the afternoon I somehow always end up at this
> place...besides friendly staff, they have the good sense to stock Faxe,
> one of my favourite Danish beers. Here is one of my friends there
> opening a bottle of wine for another customer:<<<<<<<<

OK Nathan explain yerself here buddy.......
>>and in the afternoon I somehow always end up at this place...besides
friendly staff,<

Yeah right! :-) And you just happen to end up here each afternoon? I know
it's the beer. Yeah sure wink! wink! ;-) ..... Sure thing old buddy, hell
with friendly looking staff like that I'd be having a beer break at ten AM,
.... 2... 4....6pm. Not to mention maybe, "like what you doin' later?"  Of
course to photograph the friendly staff! ;-)

You can fool some of us some of the time, but excuse me? Aren't you pushing
your luck on this one? ;-)

Nice picture though love her, 'er,  'er expression, yes that's it,
expression! ;-)
And if yer>>>usually ending up here each afternoon for a beer<<<, (wink
wink) it would be nice if you were to entertain us with your talents and a
few more pictures each week. Every afternoon? Jeeesh and for a beer. ;-)
Yeah right! :-)

OK now photo serious.

You always have the neat stuff, solid pictures of different subjects and
locations. Not that some other PAW folks aren't of equal talent or better,
but what you do is present a PAW always worth looking at!

It's never open one and say... "Oh shit wake up! why post something that
bad?" Yours are always on the money and certainly worth while looking at as
well as to learn from.. It's your kind of PAW posts that one knows before it
opens the photography is going to be interesting with a solid effort to
making interesting pictures.

Thanks and keep them coming even if yer late posting they're always worth
the wait! Oh yeah and have a beer on the boys! ;-)
ted

PS.
Jeeeesh maybe I should come over there and look for women in medicine! ;-)
Beer eh?

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Continuing to catch up--Nathan's PAW 28 and 29)