Subject: [Leica] POOLSVILLE MD !!! WOW!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:41:59 -0400

- -- Hey!
    Nice to see and hear about Poolsville MD ! I worked at the NIH Animal
Center there for a few years in the late 80's!! Beautiful little town! There
was a great little lunch place across from what I think was 'High's'
mini-mart?? We also had a monkey that used to escape now and then, and go
down to the river at Lee's Ferry and beg french fries from folks eating at
the fast food grill down there! What a picture that would have made! Alas, I
was just out of Vet school, and only could pine for a Leica!
    EC