Subject: Re: [Leica] Pultz's Moo-cow PAW
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:02:24 -0400

Jim wrote,

<It might have been a little better with their feet included but that's
just my personal preference.>

I tried that, but had to choose between getting their feet or having the
upper strand of barbed wire showing, and decided that the wire might make a
better graphic effect. Was trying not to slide off the steep bank of dirt
at the side of the road wearing sandals and wondering if that is poison ivy
I'm standing in while the cow-heads would not stay still so I can focus.
That's why they looked at me like that. "What the hell's he doin', Myrtle?"

Sonny wrote,

<"Dad, look! There's a great cowscape!">

LOL! My dad worked for years on a farm, but I was raised a city kid. I'm as
curious about them as they are about me.

Thanks, guys.

CP