Subject: [Leica] Looking for comments on ink sets for B&W.....
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:44:24 -0700

I am starting to enjoy printing negs from my Leica (to remain on topic) on
the inkjet so much..... But the cost of the OEM cartridges are killing
me.......

Does anyone have any experience with the Lumijet Preservation Series
Monochrome inks in bulk?

I am somewhat confused by the speciality ink sets available out there... and
the cost of some of them. The Lumijet seems reasonably priced, and there is
a supplier of them readily availbale near me.... so I am seriously
considering buying a set. But wanted to check first to see of other LUGers
have used this. I have a new 1280 I am willing to dedicate to B&W ink, and
am using PS 7.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim