Subject: Re: [Leica] Essence of where we live - anybody else?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 09:32:15 -0700

I have shot 3 rolls to date, going out again.

We're having such atypical weather though, crappy light, and of course it's
August so the town is deserted, all the psychotherapists having taken the
month off sort of leaves the place empty. Not to  mention the summer session
at the University has ended so the kids aren't around either. No lines at
the movies, I can find a place to park downtown. I haven't been run over by
a single bike on the sidewalk even. Yep, August in Davis but I'm out
shooting anyway.

Go to it!

Adam