Subject: Re: [Leica] leica motor and response time
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 21:26:38 -0400

Hi Oliver.  Obviously the motor doesn't improve the initial time for the
first frame.  However, on the low speed I can keep taking pictures until I
get the look I want.  Last week, the image of my daughter was one of twelve
frames basically shot from table top.  Even though she knew the shutter was
firing, somehow she didn't know as she usually runs from the camera.

Also the images taken with the 15 in Grand Central about a month ago were
possible with the motor as I could pause in front of people, fire two to
five frames, and move on with the subjects only subliminally aware that they
were having their picture taken.  With no hand motion and a very soft whir
very unlike movie motor sounds the new winder really fits my needs.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com